Wednesday 6 March 2013

Coffee Stain by Joseph, Publika


730pm. o? go bac home at 730pm? it is too early isnt it? hahahhaha me and my bf had an early dinner and finished it at 730pm. but dont feel like going bac home, it is too early =P. So i suggested to go to hav some coffee or dessert. Hmmm, Publika Coffee Stain by Joseph den =)) since i haven tried their coffee, juz knew tat they can do very nice latte art and highly recommended by my frens.

Coffee Stain by Joseph

A quiet, spacious and comfortable place to relax. Between, free wifi is provided so tat customer can on9 and do their work with a cup of coffee. =D =D 

Cute bear for my cappuccino ($7.50)

If you are an amateur coffee drinker, Coffee Stain is a good place to go. I had a cup of Cappucinno as usual. The Cappuccino was smooth and creamy, but i prefer stronger taste for my coffee, so i will try to order double shot for the next visit ^^.  Yea, Coffee Stain not only serve coffee and dessert, they hav western food for brunch and dinner. I will come and try their food in some others day. =D =D they look yum in the pic on the menu. hehehehe 




Address: No, D4-G3-01 Solaris Dutamas, 50480 KL
Contact:: 03-6211 2022
Opening Hour: Mon-Sun 10am - 10pm
Price range: $7 and above





No comments:

Post a Comment