Saturday 2 March 2013

Ying ker Lou迎客楼-Hakka Lei cha擂茶

Yohuuuuu! Saturday =D woke up late and was planning to hav a nice western brunch since it is a beautiful Saturday =D Brushed my tooth washed my face took a shower dressed up n light make up to start my day. I'm DONE. Ring ring ring (my bf's phone) ohnoooo bad news, he has to go to his mini food court a k a 63 kopitiam (family business) for help. Drrrrrr. We hav no choice to hav our brunch there. LOL

63 Kopitiam - Hakka lei cha ($4-5)

It was my first time eating here. I looked around to hunt for nice food. Wow, there r alots lots of choices. After 10 minutes, I decided to hav something light and healthy - hakka lei cha 客家擂茶 and two half-boiled egg. * Wink wink * Surprisingly!!! It was super yummy. It came with a big bowl of lei cha soup n extra extra assortment chopped vege!!! Guess wat, it only cost u $4-5. =D =D

*Tips-adding 2 half-boiled eggs is more delicious. Perhaps Im egg lover =P

Hakka lei cha noddle ($14.90)

The first time I had Hakka Lei cha was at ying ker Lou 迎客楼 at the garden. I ordered lei cha noodle instead of rice. After my first tried on it, no doubt, I'm addicted to it. =D =D I like the taste n of coz the peanuts & sesame enhanced the texture of it Crunchy crunchy yum. Beside tat, I also went to the other branch @ the curve to try out their lei cha. I ordered Lei cha in fried rice. Hmmm..it tastes normal =P U can choose brown rice if u want it more healthier. ying ker Lou has 4 outlets in some prominent shopping mall which is Sunway pyramid, the garden mv, Klang valley and the curve.

 Hakka braised fried pork with black fungus + rice set ($17.90)

Having a seemingly insatiable sweet tooth, DESSERT TIME. Now, I'm thinking + looking for some dessert.  or maybe go for a movie ?? =D BRB * next blog * =D =D ♪♪



Address: Ying Ker Lou Restaurant Lot 231-232, 2nd Floor the Graden Midvalley.
Contact:: 03- 22848480
Opening Hour: Mon-Sun 10am - 10pm
Price range: $15 and above


Address: 63 Kopitiam, D-G-1 Jalan Metro Perdana 2, 52100 Kepong KL (Behind Kepong Carrefour)
Opening Hour: 7am-430pm
Price range: $4-5





No comments:

Post a Comment