Monday 4 March 2013

CheongSam is the love for CNY

Hehehehehehe  =P a little bit little bit more about my CNY. something tat i would like to share with u guys.Every year, i m so looking forward to the big big family reunion dinner party with my mother's side on Chor 2. Coz i can meet up all my relatives in one time. heheheehhe

向长辈   齐拜年
YEA!! and this year, up to 200ppls attended to the reunion dinner party. We started it from 4pm and ended around 11pm - 7-8hours!!! WOW!!! 

The fastest tangerine with pattern
Other than eat, we hav some activities and also played some fun 'games' during the gathering. Such as karaoke, dancing, creative fashion design, the fastest tangerine with pattern, shout loud loud etc (i believe most of u dont get wat i mean, anyway they r some games prepared by one of my aunt ^^ )  

BIG big BIG family
And of coz!!! there r some presents for the winner =D Guess wat!! me and my cousins (5 ppls in a group) won the first runner up for the fashion design game!! too bad i didnt take any photo coz i was having fun and my phone wasnt with me. ><!!

 Performance for the Sekinchan 春节文化街 
  I like CheongSam 
Galaxy snakey me

hmmmm. i always hear ppl said tat - definitely will put on some weights during CNY. YEA!!! exactly. i totally agree with it!!!!continuenousely lavish dinner, irresistible CNY biscuit and soft drinks, non-stop eating, lost control!!! hahahhaha. i had a big fat snakey year <3  =D =D wat about u guys? =D =D


No comments:

Post a Comment