Tuesday 19 February 2013

Expresso Lab 



It is a normal Tuesday and I believe everyone is getting back to work or school coz the CNY holiday is finished. BUT!!!!!!!!! I'm so lucky that my holiday still going on and never end hohohoho =D *devil smile* 
So, I decided to meet up with my bestie - Siow Si in such a nice day :) We meet up in Midvalley for movie 'Together', and we pick the couple seat. Surprisingly, this is my first movie date with Siow Si! Moreover, both of us dress up in same style - jumper casual wear. 



The movie was about love story and it is boring actually. I've been focusing on the fashion style of the characters in the movie instead of the story line =P All the female in this movie are pretty, especially the 'girl god' of many - Angelababy!! I love her dressing style and fashion so much in this movie!

Cafe latte and the green tea mille crepe
The feeling is really good to have a cup of hot coffee during a raining day 

We did some shopping after movie, as usual =D Siow Si left here around 4.30 pm to avoid the traffic, and then my bf came to meet me after work. We tried Expresso Lab this time, right on the sky bridge between Midvalley and The Garden. We ordered a cup of hot Latte and a slice of green tea Mille crepe. The coffee is good, and the Mille crepe is kinda special coz it contains red bean, so we have something to bite with =D Unlike others, the Mille crepe served here is not over sweetened. I think I will try out the others flavour of Mille crepe in the future!


yee shang

After coffee session, we join the family dinner in Extra Super Tanker in TTDI. It is Chor 10 today but we still lou sang in the family dinner!! Yeahh!! I love lou sang so much!! Everyone enjoyed the dinner, with laughter, smiles and happiness written on their face =D I hope we will have this kind of dinner always ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment