Monday 18 February 2013

Antipodean Menara Tan  & Tan

Went back to my hometown - Sekinchan for CNY last week. And ohya, obviously there is no western breakfast in kampung. =P So, me and my bf headed to Antipodean T&T this morning coz I can wait no more! =D As i mention in the previous blog, Antipodean T&T is not busy compare to the one in Bangsar. Unlike Bangsar, It is easy to get a car park here, just head down to the car park in the building. ( 1 hour plus took us RM4.60)


Surprisingly, they have more choices here - Egg Benedict w/ bacon, Egg Marlborough w/ Salmon, Carbonara etc that u can never find in Bangsar brunch.

Cappuccino ($8)
French Fries ($7)

As first, we wanted to order Smoke Salmon Omelette and Egg Benedict for myself. After a short discussion, we agree that we should try out the new dish in here. ended up ordering Egg Marlborough w/ Salmon and Smoke Salmon w/ Roasted Vege and Chickpeas Salad. 


Egg Marlborough w/ Salmon ($22)
 Smoke Salmon w/ Roasted Vege and Chickpeas Salad ($25) 


The Egg Marlborough served with 2 eggs on multigrain toast, with rich of hollandise sauce and salads on side. It is really really really yummy!! Unmissable!! I will definitely come back for it again =D The weird thing is we can't tell what is the style of the eggs. Hard boiled eggs or Poached eggs? I guess its the middle of both hahahahah. The yolk is juicy but the egg white is smooth yet solid like hard boiled egg. =P 

The Smoke Salmon w/ Roasted Vege and Chickpeas Salad is a good choice for health carer. Overall, I think it is a good combination because u can find various taste in this dish. The smoke salmon is salty, Chickpeas are sour, and roasted vege are mild that balance off the heavy taste.

Comparing the two branches, the quality&quantity of foods and the service of the crews are same in both branches. However, I would say that I prefer this branch. The major reasons are convenience - needless to wait for seats and car park, and so I can enjoy my coffee slowly without the queue waiting for me to leave. =P 


Address: No.207, Menara Tan & Tan, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-2161 0752
Opening Hours: Daily 7.30 am - 9.00 pm
Price range: $10-30


No comments:

Post a Comment