Friday 8 February 2013

Mizu - Japanese Fine Dinning

Me and my boyfie stepped into Mizu not because of its popularity or fame. It was during my break time when I was doing a part time job in Bangsar Village 1 and I wanted to have Japanese food as my lunch, and so we went in to the restaurant. 

The design of the entrance is attractive compared to the "neighbors". =P

The interior design of Mizu. The restaurant is stated as " Japanese Fine Dinning" so this is the ambiance that we expected. 

They serve a free potato salad to every guest.

Rolled Omelet with Grilled Eel - $35
Seafood Hotpot with Kimchi soup

It tasted salty and a little bit sweet in the middle part because of the teriyaki sauce. I suggest u to eat this rolled omelet when it is still warm.This seafood hotpot tasted fine, mostly kimchi, vege and tofu. =P

Grilled Salmon Head with Teriyaki Sauce - $30

I always order salmon head as my main course most of the time I visited a Japanese restaurant. The salmon fish head here is crispy, but one thing I dislike is the salmon fish head is too sweet (maybe too much teriyaki sauce?? or maybe I don't really like food with strong taste??). The portion was slightly small.


Salmon Cheese Roll - $35

The salmon cheese roll in Mizu is the reason that we keep coming back to it!! It is a MUST to try this food!! The roll has 6 pieces, wrapping with rice and fried salmon skin + cucumber. The toppings are half-grilled salmon, with cheese + spring onion + tobiko + deep fried garlic. The reason I love it so so so much is because the salmon roll melted immediately when u put it in ur mouth but, the crunchy deep fried salmon skin and cucumber made a good combination of everything together!! <3 <3 <3 loving it =D

The weird thing about Mizu is, I wonder why it is called as a fine dinning. The foods they served are nothing different than most of the Japanese restaurant. However, the Salmon Cheese Roll is simply brilliant. I couldn't remember how many time I came back to here just to have the roll. Anyway, I still have to go back to work after lunch. Geezzz =D =D




Address: Bangsar Village 1, Jalan Telawi 1, 59100 Bangsar, K.L
Contact: 03-2283 6988
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun : 12:00 am - 3:30 pm , 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm                          
Price range: $45 above




No comments:

Post a Comment