Monday 11 March 2013

Whisk Espresso Bar + Bake Shop, One Utama

It was 3 pm. I and my bf were tapped in One Utama shopping mall coz of the heavy rain and we have a dinner to catch at 7pm.  Getting tired of walking, we decided to take a rest with some desserts or coffee. The first thought popped in my mind – WHISK Espresso Bar & Bake Shop, located in One Utama Old Wing, right beside of Starbucks Signature.

 Mshi
WHISK - KL’s first ever Coffee Bar + Bake shop. It has another outlet which is located at Empire Shopping Gallery in Subang Jaya. According to their FB information, WHISK aim to educate +serve decent cups + cakes +macaroons 7 days a week, with good music of course.

I get to know about WHISK from my frens. Everytime I ask for nice coffee place, many of them said that WHISK is the place will never disappoint u. When I stepped in the café, I found that the interior design is amazing. The place is small with cozy ambience. Wood furniture, simple-designed chairs and tables, crowded but noise free environment, nothing fancy but it feels so comfortable and relaxing, and for a moment that I thought I was home.

Dessert 
We had a cup of hot latte here. Opprs, picture forgotten =P Having a cup of hot latte in a raining day is surely an enjoyment. The Latte is smooth and creamy, steamed milk was in fine temperature. The only let down is it came without any latte art =’((

Besides that, the way they display the cakes look attracting and yummy under the spotlight.  Was thinking to order a slice of cake but it is clearly not a good timing as we will be attending a dinner in less than 2 hours. Maybe next time ^^

Black and White
Did u realize that my legging is match with the floor title pattern? I was so excited and this time I remember to take a photo =P Black and White! =D =D =D

OOTD
OOTD




Address: One Utama Shopping Centre 1 Lubug Bandar Utama 47800, PJ
Contact:: 03-77108118
Opening Hour: Mon-Sun 10am - 10pm   
Price range: $5 and above


No comments:

Post a Comment