Tuesday 8 January 2013

Red BeanBag a.k.a RBB

I've been thinking to start blogging all the time but ended up reading people's blog instead of starting my own blog. The reason being is I love food so so so much and I need a place for me to keep all those yummy foods that I've tried!! =D =D =D
Having brunch is a daily must for me, so do a cup of coffee <3 <3  I've been trying out different cafe and today I'm gonna talk about one of my favorite cafe, the Red Bean Bag.


RBB is located in Publika Solaris Dutamas (upstairs of Dr.Cafe Coffee). It is a modern contemporary Australian-inspired cafe. The sofa seats and the wooden furniture create a friendly environment. The menu is printed on recycled paper and it is pasted on cardboard. They serve yummy foods and the price is reasonable enough for such quality. As an extreme brunch-lover, I've been craving for Aussie-style brunch in KL because I got so addicted to it when I was in Melbourne. I've tried out plenty of foods in RBB on my first visit with my boyfie.

Cappuccino ($8) <3 A strong, nutty Bonito blend of coffee beans is sourced from Rubra in Perth.

Egg Atlantic V2.0 ($17.90). Poached egg with hollandise sauce, asparagus, mushrooms and smoked salmon topped on French-toasted bread instead of English muffin.
Egg Benedict (S15.90). Basically the same ingredient as Egg Atlantic V2.0 but the smoked salmon is replaced with beef bacon.

There are two ways of enjoying Egg Benedict. The first way is to spread the yolk on the bread while the other way which is my boyfie recommended - do not touch the yolk until you shape the bread into the same size as the yolk. Then, put them all together in one shot - let the yolk BURST and ROLL in your mouth!! =D
Tomato Soup ($12). We will definitely order a soup to share every time. The soup is rich in tomato taste and topped with some tiny crunchy breads. *The soup is served after 11 a.m.*

OHYA! I also ordered the specialty baked egg ($17.90) - too bad i forgot to take the picture =(
*picture copy from internet*
 
With egg cracked into a baking dish of lamb bratwurst, sun-dried tomatoes, potatoes and cheese, baked into perfection and served with crusty bread. We enjoyed the first visit to RBB so much and the impression is really really good =D I actually visited here for dinner and will blog about it next time *wink

*Tips* Breakfast menu serve until 3:00 pm and the lunch & dinner menu serve after 11:00 am.



Address: A4-1-08, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contact: 03-6211 5116
Opening Hours: Tues-Fri : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Sat-Sun :   9:30 am - 10:00 pm
Price range: $10-30


No comments:

Post a Comment